- What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
- User Provided Information – The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application. Registration with us (through your Facebook account) is optional. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the features offered by the Application unless you register with us.
- When you register with us through Facebook and use the Application, you generally provide (a) your name, email address, age, and other registration information; (b) transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us; (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help; (d) credit card information for purchases within the Application, and; (e) information you enter into our system when using the Application, such as contact information. We may also use the information you provided us to contact your from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
- Automatically Collected Information - In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, such as the type of mobile device you use, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application. See “Automatic Data Collection and Advertising” section for examples.
- Does the Application collect precise real time location information of the device?
- This Application does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device. We may use rough location information to help improve and personalize your Application experience.
- Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
- Yes. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
- We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
Automatic Data Collection and Advertising
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, that do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and that have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if 1spire, Inc. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information;
- to advertisers and third party advertising networks and analytics companies as described below under the Section entitled Automatic Data Collection and Advertising.
What are my opt-out rights?
- We may work with analytics companies to help us understand how the Application is being used, such as the frequency and duration of usage. We may work with advertisers and third party advertising networks, who need to know how you interact with advertising provided in the Application which helps us keep the cost of the Application free. Advertisers and advertising networks may use some of the information collected by the Application. To protect the anonymity of this information, we use encryption technology to help ensure that these third parties cannot identify you personally. These third parties may also obtain anonymous information about other applications you’ve downloaded to your mobile device, the mobile websites you visit, your non-precise location information (e.g., your zip code), and other non-precise location information in order to help analyze and serve anonymous targeted advertising on the Application and elsewhere. We may also share encrypted versions of information you have provided in order to enable our partners to append other available information about you for analysis or advertising related use.
- If you’d like to opt-out from third party use of this type of information to help serve targeted advertising, please visit the section entitled “Opt-out” below.
- There are multiple opt-out options for users of this Application:
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
- Opt-out of all information collection by uninstalling the Application from your device and Facebook – You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application and removing the Application from your Facebook account. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
- Opt-out from receiving marketing messages – 1spire enables you to opt out of marketing communications. You may opt out of email marketing using our general unsubscribe automated link that is included in 1spire marketing emails. If you have any problems using the opt-out mechanism, please send an email to email@example.com, indicate “opt-out” in the subject line, and specify what problem you have encountered in the body of the message.
- Some non-marketing communications are not subject to general opt-out, such as communications related to product download, sales transactions, software updates and other support related information, patches and fixes, quality assurance surveys, conferences or events for which you have registered, and disclosures to comply with legal requirements.
- We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 12 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
- We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
- We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
Third Party Sites
- If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.